Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bad Day!

Ok, after a doctor visit on Friday, I had to take 3 shots, both
Saturday and Sunday. 3 needles, in roughly the same area, horrible
day. I am already miserable from the bloating pain in my abdomen,
that everything else just irritates it more. All 3 shots caused
bleading for the first time, one needle WOULD NOT break skin (had to
change syringes) and the last one IRRITATED the injection site.
Itches, burned, and hurt like everything!! Luckily, I had no bad
reactions to the ganirelex (the lupron replacement). I am just ready
to be finished with this part, I feel completely miserable! And I
know Randy is freaking out with the shots - blood, didn't break skin,
and trying to find a tummy location without bruises. I really hope we
don't have to do this again. And if it works, when the child is a
teenager, I will forcefully remind them of the expensive torture we
endured to have them! :)

No comments: