Sunday, January 17, 2010

When Things Are Going Well, It Never Fails

Apparently, I am allergic to Lupron, or something in it. The first night, my right leg just felt like it was asleep. Last night, my entire left side of my body went tingly and numb. It was frightening. I could hardly lift my arm. We were driving back from Mississippi, and I was googling side effects. This was one of those call your doctor immediately side effects. We called FINO's emergency line and spoke to the on call doctor. After verifying my breathing was ok, he told us to take a double dose of benadryl and not take the shot tomorrow, and
call my doctor first thing Monday. So will this stop this cycle? I don't know. Is there an alternative? I don't know. Will this be no big deal, or could it prevent us from doing IVF all together? I don't know. Please start praying.

No comments: