Friday, January 15, 2010

Let the Prayers Begin!

Good news folks - the cyst is gone and we start IVF today.  I was actually very surprised because I still felt some slight pain, so I assumed it would still be there.  I was actually setting myself up for waiting another week, just to not get my hopes up!  I have found I much rather prefer expecting the worse, then getting excited when it's good news.  Not being hopeful just to be let down once more.  While I prefer this method, I know Randy doesn't because it causes a lot of unnecessary worry on my end - causing extra consoling on his end!  So Lupron will start this afternoon, and we'll continue those injections for just over a week I believe.  Now I can really start writing and keeping our blog up to date.

Now let's let the injections and prayers begin!...

No comments: