Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We may be in the clear...

We spoke to the nurse and doctor about it all yesterday. Neither of
them had ever seen this reaction, but they of course don't want to
risk it. And I am glad being that I found a blog on a woman who Lupron
actually caused her to have a stroke. We get to continue with this
cycle, and use an alternative medicine (can't spell it yet, I've only
heard it once!) But I will call at the start of this cycle, and start
my stims (Gonal-F) 4 days later. And then a couple of days after that
I start this new suppressant. So let's pray that it was just Lupron
and I am NOT allergic to this new stuff! Without it, I can't do IVF.
It would be horrid to make it this far just to find that out. Being
me, I'd probably tough it out and not tell anyone! (and yes, I'm
waiting on the reprimands from all the moms out there...)

No comments: