Monday, June 22, 2009

Beach balls and Strawberries...

Ok girls, (guys turn away) have you ever wondered what was worse than PMS? The bloating, fatigue, back pain - and of course the mood swings that other people claim I have. Personally, I think it is completely normal to cry if you drop a strawberry. Well now, that I have been Clomid - I get to experience this 2 times a month. Clomid works by blocking some receptors in my brain that detect estrogen. Therefore, my body produces more estrogen and ohter horomones. I have been a hot flashing beach ball with lower back pain all weekend. (luckily I managed to hold on to all strawberries.) So let's pray and hope that I won't have to move up a level to stronger medication, because I'd rather not be forced to sleep on the couch each night because Randy might lock me out of the bedroom. :) Ah, the romance of fertility treatments...

4 comments:

breanna said...

my new goal in life (besides taking you to the doctor way too early in the morning) is to somehow write a blog that i can title "beach balls and strawberries"

trixerelixer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trixerelixer said...

now, you know, the worst part of this whole thing is the unallowance of that sweet nectar we so lovingly call wine! ;)

i must admit...the title had be a bit hesitant. i won't begin to tell you what i thought "beach balls & strawberries" were code for!

Ashley said...

Mind in the gutter Trish! Man, but now that I think about it, a blog on fertility probably should NOT have included that in the title... beach balls, Randy would be proud!