Saturday, June 27, 2009

Nervousness Begins

Randy and I went to the doctor this morning to see if we were ready. I did an ultrasound and I think there where 2 follicles, 9.1 and 17 mm. (he didn't confirm the 9, but he measured and said they like above 6 so I was assuming it was one.) I then got my shot to induce ovulation and was scheduled for 8:30 on Monday morning. Also, he checked my estrogen level and it was 216, and they liked 150 and above. It all sounded good I guess, but not oustanding. I honestly was hoping for at least 3 follicles in order to maximize chances. But we'll see.

After Monday, all we can do is wait. I am trying not to be pessimistic, but I am feeling down about it all. The odds are against us I know, and I just feel so lost sometimes. Maybe I am just not wanting to get any hopes up. God is in control, but that fact really hasn't made this process any easier...

3 comments:

trixerelixer said...

ok so i'm going to be the person i hate and super cliche...but in the attempt to make you think positive...i'm ok with that. here goes: you say everything was good, but not outstanding...and believe me if i were actually in your shoes i can't say i'd be feeling any differently...but as a loving bystander i get to look at it in a different way and think...ya know, God didn't really make use of outstanding people and situations, right? He always used the average or below average people & things to make His miracles, show Himself. just an attempt at a little pick me up. think positive
::hugs::
i'm in the tww with ya!

trixerelixer said...

ok...so when i re-read that...the think positive sounded more like a command than an encouragment...but it was totally meant to come across in a sweet, loving, encouraging voice :)

breanna said...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

you know what i mean.