Friday, June 11, 2010

Quick FET Update

The dates have changed slightly.  The FET will be pushed back by a day to Wednesday the 16th.  I went in for my ultrasound/blood work on Wednesday and my estrogen was a little low and the lining wasn't as thick as they would like it.  I'm trying not to worry, but they sounded surprised so it did scare me a little.  They gave me additional estrogen to take, so I really hope it works.  They didn't want to do another ultrasound/blood work before the ultrasound, which has me a little worried.  I might call on Monday and ask them about it.  The GOOD news is that the pregnancy test will stay the same, Friday the 26th.  With moving it back a day, 10 days later is on a Saturday, but they want me to still test on Friday.  So now instead of a 10 day wait, I have a 9 day wait.  A little ray of sunshine, right?  I started my daily Progesterone IM shots today, ouch - so it's a needle or more  day now.  And if it's positive, the progesterone continues for at least 3 additional weeks.  OUCH!  At least I'll be a happy-hormonal-morning-sick pin cushion!  Keep praying!!

No comments: